
SHAY: Things are going great and we're very busy. But, the BIG news today is that we have had a wedding proposal among us!!!! Guess who it was? The team went up to a castle ruin after our morning classes and there Chad asked Christy to marry her!!! And she said yes!!! We are all so thrilled! This is us after evening worship tonight (7/24) giving them the big thumbs up. All is well. We are all healthy and working hard. Hope you guys will celebrate with us!
10 comments:
Chad, you my boy! Congratulations. Shay, if you haven't yet, tell the pastor to check his email when he gets a chance.
Jon Chasteen
SAAAAWWWEEEETTT!!
This is awesome news.....you guys are such a great couple!
I am so excited for you both!
I know Cindy and Linda are ecstatic!!
PS Tell Tuck he won't have Kenz and Hannah with him in KS, but Cate made it!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Christy told me she would call when this happened but apparently she forgot! We are so excited, teary and happy for you both. Chad, welcome to the family!! I just can't believe my once quiet shy niece is getting married. Love and hugs. Aunt Jeanne
Congratulations Christy & Chad! We are excited for you and wish we could be there with you! thanks for the email Christy - I sent it to Jeanne!
Love,
Anne
Hey all!
Congrats Christy and Chad!!
I am praying for you all!
God bless your time and efforts there!!
Stacie Barker
So good to see you all last week, I had a great trip to NC!
Congratulations to Christy and Chad! And to their families. That's a proposal for the books, Chad!
Praying for you all! Shannon
THATS MY GRANDSON
LOVE YOU CHAD AND CHRISTY.
YOUR
GRANDMA, BETTY JEAN
CONGRATULATIONS, Chad and Christy!
Chad, you sure have made life difficult for some young men...set that bar way off the charts on "most romantic proposal", didn't ya? Way to go!
Christy, you and Chad are soooo blessed to be marrying in to such great families. I can hope and continue to pray that our kids will be as fortunate.
Congratulations, too, to all the Ferrell's and the Reyner's! These are exciting days!
Our love to ALL the Slovakia Team...We love you and are praying daily for you.
Congratulatios!!!! We are so excited for ya'll. Wonderful picture. Thanks for the blog
Kim (and randy too:))
Post a Comment