Monday, June 25, 2007

Team Members

Here is a list of everyone on the team:

Chuckie Arundale, Ryan Arundale, Chad Batten, Dawn Bishop, Beverly Blalock, Troy Blalock, Joyce Buck, Tom Buck, Christina Bufanda, Don Chasteen, Scarlet Chasteen, Chad Ferrell, Cindy Ferrell, Eric Ferrell, Caitlin King, Robin King, Gary Massey, Reed Millett, David Odom, Donnie Palmer, Jason Palmer, Marianne Palmer, Rose Ann Palmer, Sarah Popham, Scott Popham, Christy Reyner, Linda Reyner, Shay Reyner, Tucker Reyner, Kara Scott, Nathan Spain

4 comments:

Renea Hunnings said...

Hey Ya'll
You are already coveted in prayer...I have been thinking a lot about you guys and your trip. Mainly, I guess because kenzie and I were supposed to go...but I just felt compelled to be close to home while Kyle is preparing to go so far away to college.

Love to the Holloways while you are there.
I know you ALL will do great things for God while in mission
Luv In Christ
Renea

Renea Hunnings said...

Hey Ryan....have fun over there and grow spiritually!!
Kenzie misses her guitar hero buddy! Tell "The Holloways" the smelly lady says "HI"...Sonya will know what I mean!

The Bishops said...

DEAR MOMMY,
WE MISS YOU SO MUCH AND LOVE YOU. ALSO, WE WATCHED YOUR PLANE ON THE COMPUTER AS IT FLEW OVER THE OCEAN. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU.

P.S. GOD BLESS YOU
SINCERELY, ALYSON, DADDY, BRITTANY AND MEGAN

Arundale's said...

Hello everyone!!!

We watched your plane last night as well. We were happy when you landed safely this morning (we were up:).

Update: Baby Shank is doing better. He has Coxsackie (Hand, foot and mouth disease). He should be coming home Sunday.

Give lots of hugs to the Holloways and our boys.

With love and lots of prayer!
Christy